Carmelized Onion and Cinnamon "apple" pork chopPrint Pin
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
Servings: 2 people
- 1 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 2 Pork Chops
- 1 Yellow Onion *Sliced
- 1/2 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- Heat pan on medium heat with avocado oil.
- Add sliced onions and pork chops to the pan.
- Sprinkle seasonings on one side and brown, then repeat on the other side of the pork chop.
- Occasionally stir the onions and make sure they are softening and starting to caramelize before deglazing the pan with apple cider vinegar.
- Simmer for a few minutes until most of the liquid has cooked out and serve to enjoy!