Keto Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada SoupPrint Pin
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 3 people
- 1 tbsp Grass fed butter
- 1/2 Onion *Chopped
- 2 chicken breasts shredded
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3 Chipotle peppers pureed
- 1/4 cup Tomato Sauce *No sugar added
- 1 tbsp Cumin
- 1/2 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- Press the saute button on the instant pot. Melt the butter and saute the onions until translucent.
- Add the chicken breast. Then salt and pepper both sides. Start to brown the chicken breast.
- Turn off the saute function and add the chicken broth, chipotle pepper puree, tomato sauce, cumin, and garlic powder.
- Secure lid on the instant pot and press the soup button. Set the timer for 7 minutes.
- Once timer has finished, press the off button, and let naturally release for 10 minutes.
- Remove the lid, shred the chicken with two forks, and stir in the heavy whipping cream.
- Serve and enjoy!